Installation of New Parcel Sortation System
Duration: 9 Weeks to Complete
Arrive onsite to assess the job requirements and determine when the client site is available to start the project and the deadline for completion.
Proceed to get a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) together for WHS requirements. Once approved, prepare the site for installation; barricade off the work area, prepare a laydown area for tools and equipment, ready for the installation.
Receive shipments of conveyor equipment and check that all items have arrived as per the order.
Relying on shipments from suppliers of different countries to arrive on time, the project required careful planning and coordination. Installation of the system involved modifying and fitting all equipment onsite.
Working in a live warehouse environment meant coordination and cooperating with managers and supervisors to minimise any adverse impact on daily operations.
Parcel Freight System
- Shoe sorter
- Auxiliary conveyors
- Accumulator conveyors
- Belt over deck conveyors
- Belt under roller conveyors
- Metering belts
- Alignment conveyors
- Telescopic conveyors
- New system installation working to customer deadline
- Work in a live warehouse environment
- Cooperate with workers and other trades
- SWMS & WHS
- System commissioned to customer’s Standards
- Project management
- Onsite supervision
- Modifying and fitting equipment
- Mechanical assembly and installation of the conveyor system
- Commission of the system to customer
- Service agreement with the customer
- Breakdown service maintenance program
System installation completed on time. Excellent feedback from the customer, with system performing very well and no reported issues to date.
For more information, get in touch.
Mulley Industries Pty Ltd
15 Springcreek Road Mt Hunter, NSW 2570
ABN: 44 136 474 881
m: 0414 512 396